Jim Mulcahy, principal of STEM Academy/SHS, honored four teachers who have completed 25 years of service at Sandwich High School.
- Currently Mathematics Department Head at SHS/STEM Academy
- Coached many teams including girls freshman basketball, boys freshman soccer, and varsity baseball
- Class advisor for many different groups
- 25 years Physical Education/Health and Wellness faculty at SHS/STEM Academy
- Coach girls varsity soccer, boys JV soccer, started and coached for many years, the boys varsity lacrosse team, and currently is the head boys golf coach, assists with boys lacrosse and is the freshman girls basketball coach.
- Likes to MC events – cheer tournaments, faculty basketball games, and pep rally’s
- The ultimate team player who works to make our students experiences successful.
- Currently Assistant Principal SHS/STEM Academy
- Longtime member of the Science department
- Created the unleveled Freshman science program at SHS which set the base for students moving forward in the science program
- Member and organizer of the Emergency Response Team at SHS and STEM Academy and integral at researching, writing and practicing the safety practices that are utilized on campus
- Class advisor for many years, he literally wrote a manual on advising classes for current and future advisors at SHS.
Laurie St. Pierre:
- Chemistry Teacher at SHS for 25 years!
- Has served as a class advisor, active in the SEA
- A hard worker who has dedicated herself to improving curriculum and the education experience for the students of sandwich.